It’s World Chocolate Day today so what better way to celebrate than whipping up a classic chocolate dish, or just diving head first into a big bowl of the stuff.
Here I’ve collated 12 of the best chocolate recipes around from some of my favourite bloggers.
If you can do better please let me know in the comment section,
Now, deep breath, and enjoy…
- The I want chocolate cake (from Smittenkitchen.com)
2. The best fudge brownies you’ll ever eat (from Gotchocolate.com)
3. Chocolate and hazelnut cakes with chocolate butter and caramelised cocoa nibs (from Eatlikeagirl.com)
4. Oozing chocolate fondants (from Foodbycharlotte.com)
5. Chocolate caramel popcorn (from Chocablog.com)
6. Black bean brownies (from Chocolatecoveredkatie.com)
7. Mocha Chocolate Brownie Bowl Recipe for Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream (from Mostlyaboutchocolate.com)
8. Chocolate semifreddo and coffee ice cream loaf (from thefoodieat.org)
9. Chocolate and dulce de leche brownies (from thelittleloaf.com)
10. The chocolate cake (from Vanillabeanblog.com)
11. Chocolate zucchini cake (from chocolateandzucchini.com)
12. DIY chocolate drip cake (from thecakeblog.com)