Autumn is a great time of year for making chutney to give away as Christmas presents.
It’s relatively easy to make and there’s an abundance of flavours to choose from, from the classic apple and onion to more adventurous flavours such as beetroot and chilli.
As a present chutney is perfect because not only is it extra special because you’ve put the time in to make it, it’s easy to make and delicious with a huge range of foods, notably cheese.
Here’s five of my favourite recipes, please share your own and let me know what other holiday presents you make.
1.Pumpkin chutney (by the CraftyLarder.co.uk)
2. Apple and tomato chutney (from Thelittleplantation.co.uk)
3. Apple and cinnamon chutney (by Frugalfeeding.com)
4. Cranberry, orange and walnut chutney (from Elizabethrider.com)
5. Beetroot and chilli chutney (from Well-seasoned.co.uk)
6. Spiced tomato and courgette chutney Elizabethskitchendiary.co.uk)