It’s almost New Year’s Eve and that means it’s time to celebrate the end of another year and what better way to do so than with cake?
Let’s be honest, the past 12 months haven’t been the greatest, from Brexit to Trump and a weirdly high number of celebrity deaths.
But 2016 is almost over and to mark the occasion of a year passing, here I’ve rounded-up a collection of 12 of the best New Year’s Eve cakes to celebrate with.
Let me know which is your favourite, or what you’re planning on making for the night.
- Sprinkle New Year’s Eve cake (by thecakeblog)
2. Champagne cake balls (by theseasonedmom)
3. Chocolate explosion cake (by Cookiescupcakesandcardio)
4. Champagne cake (by Bakepedia)
5. Triple-chocolate celebration cake (by Bonappetit)
6. Almond and orange blossom layer cake (by Donnahay)
7. Gluten-free chocolate and hazelnut cake (by Johnwhaite)
8. Rosemary wreath cake (by Lillyvanilli)
9. Pinata party cake (by Taste)
10. Naked celebration cake (by Whatsgabycooking)
11. Abstract watercolour painted cake (by Sugarandcloth)
12. Chocolate celebration cake (by Addapinch)